Welcome to Morro Bay Winterfest’s 2018 Elf on a Shelf Competition!
This contest is for you to recreate and show off your funniest and most creative Elf shenanigan making mischief. Let the kids come up with ideas and lay them out. This will be a people’s choice event, so invite your friends to come and vote. Entry forms must be received by 5:00 pm on December 8, 2018, to reserve your spot. Late minute entries will be first come until we run out of space.
Find creative Elf Ideas HERE
- Contestants must fill out the entry form.
- Limit to 3 entries per family.
- Entry must include Elf- you must recreate the Elf shenanigan, no pictures allowed.
- Elf display must be contained in an area no bigger than 36″ x 36″
- Use of an extra (substitute) Elf is acceptable.
- Remember: this will be displayed outside, so plan to have your display open to the elements.
- All entries will be judged on Originality, Overall Appearance, Creativity and Use of Elf.
- All entries must be delivered to the Tidelands Park display area and set up in completed form Sunday, December 10 between the hours of noon and 1 pm.
- The entries will be displayed from 1-4 pm on Sunday, December 9, 2018.
- Morro Bay Winterfest reserves the right not to display an entry if the entry is not considered of family quality.
- To be eligible for ribbons and prizes an entry may not be picked up before 4 pm on Sunday, December 9, 2018.
- Participants will need to pick up their Elf and clean up the area on Sunday, December 9 from 4-5 pm.
- Entries not picked up by 5 pm on Dec 9 will be discarded.
Click HERE (or the form below) for a downloadable application.